|Adobe Comp CC|
Lay out an idea with real assets like photos, text, shapes and fonts. Send the wireframe to Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign to refine and finish.
Graphic designers and artists can explore a concept using:
• Prebuilt mobile, print and web sizes. Create your own custom size.
• Gestures that drop in placeholder text, basic shapes, graphics and editable text boxes.
• Guides and grids to align and work with spacing controls.
• Professional fonts powered by Adobe Fonts.
• Send the idea to the desktop where it will automatically open in InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop.
Try using Comp with:
You can also take advantage of other Creative Cloud services like:
Incorporate high-res, royalty-free photos and images as temporary or licensed assets.
Get easy in-app access to your assets — including Adobe Stock images or vectors and color themes from Capture.
Assets you pull into Comp from your Library will display as linked files in Illustrator and InDesign and as Smart Objects in Photoshop.
POWERED BY CREATIVESYNC
Adobe CreativeSync ensures that your files, fonts, design assets, settings and more all instantly appear in your workflow wherever you need them.
2GB FILE STORAGE
Use of Adobe mobile apps requires a free, basic level of Creative Cloud membership, which includes 2GB of complimentary storage for file syncing and sharing.